Worcester County is a non-governmental county and the largest in Massachusetts geographically. The traditional county seat is the city of Worcester.
According to the 2000 census, the county has a total area of 1,579.02 square miles, of which 1,513.06 square miles is land and 65.95 square miles is water.
Adjacent counties to Worcester County include: Cheshire County, New Hampshire - north; Hillsborough County, New Hampshire - north/northeast; Middlesex County, Massachusetts - east/northeast; Norfolk County, Massachusetts - east/southeast; Providence County, Rhode Island - south/southeast; Windham County, Connecticut - south; Tolland County, Connecticut - south/southwest; Hampden County, Massachusetts - west/southwest; Hampshire County, Massachusetts - west; and Franklin County, Massachusetts - west/northwest.
As of 2011, Worcester County’s population is 785,460 people. Since 2000, the county has experienced a population growth of 4.64%.
The median home value in Worcester County is $250,500 with home appreciation over the last year at is -2.19%. The median age of real estate in Worcester County is 49 years. Renters make up 29.89% of the County’s population and 5.58% of houses and apartments in Worcester County are unoccupied.
All towns, cities and villages in Worcester County Massachusetts include:
- South Ashburnham
- East Douglas
- East Brookfield
- Union Chapel
- North Grafton
- Old Furnace
- South Lancaster
- Leicester Center
- Cherry Valley
- East Millbury
- New Braintree
- North Brookfield
- East Princeton
- West Sutton
- Otter River
- West Upton
- North Uxbridge
- West Boylston
- West Brookfield
Bill Gassett – Worcester County Massachusetts Real Estate Expert
If you’re thinking about selling your Worcester County Massachusetts home, cond0, investment property or otherreal estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and pleasant experience. If you’re in the market to buy real estate in Worcester County Massachusetts, you will find a variety of residential options to choose from to fit your lifestyle budget and needs.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Worcester County Massachusetts, my goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available.
A few of my accomplishments that I am proud of include:
- Graduated with B.S. in Marketing and Management Northeastern University Boston, MA. Active participant in the Cooperative Education Program.
- Full time Realtor for past 26 years servicing Metrowest MA, based in Hopkinton, MA.
- Member of National Association of Realtors & Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
- Prior to joining RE/MAX in 1996 was one of the top agents in MA for the Prudential Real Estate.
- Have been ranked one of the top 5 RE/MAX agents in Massachusetts each year, for twelve out of the past thirteen years.
- #1 agent at RE/MAX Executive Realty - a five office company with over 135 agents. RE/MAX Executive Realty is one of the largest RE/MAX company’s in Massachusetts with offices in Hopkinton, Holliston, Medfield, Grafton, andFranklin.
- Elected to RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award.
- Have been ranked as high as #48 RE/MAX agent in the United States.
- Featured in Who’s Who In Real Estate.
I have been listing and selling homes in and around Metrowest Massachusetts for the last 26+ years. Call or send me an email so we can discuss how I can best serve your Worcester County Massachusetts real estate needs!
RE/MAX Executive Realty
77 Main Street, Hopkinton MA 01748
Connect with Bill’s Worcester County Real Estate profile on Google+