According to the 2000 census, Norfolk County has a total area of 443.94 square miles, of which 399.58 square miles is land and 44.35 square miles is water.
Adjacent counties to Norfolk County include: Middlesex County (northwest), Suffolk County (north), Plymouth County (southeast), Bristol County (south), Providence County, Rhode Island (southwest) and Worcester County (west).
As of 2011, the population of Norfolk County is 660,302 people. Since 2000, it has experienced a population growth of 1.54%.
The median home value in Norfolk County is $387,500 with home appreciation at 0.20% over the last year. The median age of Norfolk County real estate is 51 years. Renters make up 28.45% of the county’s population and 3.64% of houses and apartments are unoccupied.
Norfolk County Massachusetts – Towns and cities include:
Bill Gassett – Norfolk Massachusetts Real Estate Expert
If you’re thinking about selling your home, condo or other Norfolk County Massachusetts real estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and pleasant experience. If you’re in the market to buy real estate in Norfolk County Massachusetts, you’ll find a variety of residential options to choose from to fit your lifestyle budget and needs.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Norfolk County Massachusetts, my goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available.
A few of my accomplishments that I am proud of include:
- Graduated with B.S. in Marketing and Management Northeastern University Boston, MA. Active participant in the Cooperative Education Program.
- Full time Realtor for past 26 years servicing Metrowest MA, based in Hopkinton, MA.
- Member of National Association of Realtors & Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
- Prior to joining RE/MAX in 1996 was one of the top agents in MA for the Prudential Real Estate.
- Have been ranked one of the top 5 RE/MAX agents in Massachusetts each year, for twelve out of the past thirteen years.
- #1 agent at RE/MAX Executive Realty - a five office company with over 135 agents. RE/MAX Executive Realty is one of the largest RE/MAX company’s in Massachusetts with offices in Hopkinton, Holliston, Medfield, Grafton, and Franklin.
- Elected to RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award.
- Have been ranked as high as #19 RE/MAX agent in the United States.
- Featured in Who’s Who In Real Estate.
I have been listing and selling homes in and around Metrowest Massachusetts for the last 26+ years. Call or send me an email so we can discuss how I can best serve your Norfolk County Massachusetts real estate needs!
RE/MAX Executive Realty
77 Main Street, Hopkinton MA 01748
Connect with Bill’s Norfolk County Real Estate profile on Google+