Middlesex County, located in Massachusetts, is the twenty-third most populous county in the nation and the most populous county in New England.
According to the 2000 census, Middlesex County has a total area of 847.54 square miles, of which 823.46 square miles is land and 24.08 square miles is water.
As of 2011, Middlesex County’s population is 1,487,768 people. Since 2000, the county has experienced a population growth of 1.50%. The unemployment rate in Middlesex County is 6.20% compared to the U.S. average of 9.10%.
The median home value in Middlesex County is $373,900 with home appreciation at -0.02% over the last year. The median age of Middlesex County real estate is 54 years. Renters make up 33.60% of the County’s population and 3.77% of houses and apartments are unoccupied.
Middlesex County Massachusetts
All towns, cities and villages in Middlesex County Massachusetts include:
- North Billerica
- North Chelmsford
- West Concord
- South Framingham
- East Lexington
- Littleton Common
- Melrose Highlands
- Chestnut Hill
- Newton Centre
- Newton Highlands
- Newton Lower Falls
- Newton Upper Falls
- North Reading
- East Pepperell
- Somerville, a city
- Forge Village
Bill Gassett – Middlesex Massachusetts Real Estate Expert
If you’re thinking about selling your Middlesex County MA home, investment property or otherreal estate, allow me to help make the transaction a smooth and pleasant experience. If you’re in the market to buy real estate in Middlesex County MA, you’ll find a variety of residential options to choose from to fit your lifestyle budget and needs.
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell real estate in Middlesex County MA, my goal is to provide expert advice and exceptional customer service utilizing the latest, cutting-edge Internet marketing technology available.
A few of my accomplishments that I am proud of include:
- Graduated with B.S. in Marketing and Management Northeastern University Boston, MA. Active participant in the Cooperative Education Program.
- Full time Realtor for past 26 years servicing Metrowest MA, based in Hopkinton, MA.
- Member of National Association of Realtors & Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
- Prior to joining RE/MAX in 1996 was one of the top agents in MA for the Prudential Real Estate.
- Have been ranked one of the top 5 RE/MAX agents in Massachusetts each year, for twelve out of the past thirteen years.
- #1 agent at RE/MAX Executive Realty - a five office company with over 135 agents. RE/MAX Executive Realty is one of the largest RE/MAX company’s in Massachusetts with offices in Hopkinton, Holliston, Grafton, Medield and Franklin,.
- Elected to RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement award.
- Have been ranked as high as #19 RE/MAX agent in the United States.
- Featured in Who’s Who In Real Estate.
I have been listing and selling homes in and around Metrowest Massachusetts for the last 26+ years. Call or send me an email so we can discuss how I can best serve your Middlesex County needs.
RE/MAX Executive Realty
77 Main Street, Hopkinton MA 01748
Connect with Bill’s Middlesex County Real Estate profile on Google+
Middlesex County, Massachusetts Map