7 Tiffany Trail, Hopkinton Massachusetts
Address: 7 Tiffany Trail
Square Feet: 2975
Basement: Yes - Partially Finished
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 71998620 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
For all Hopkinton homes for sale besides 7 Tiffany trail see below.
- $210,000 : 4 Yale Road, Hopkinton1 bed, 1 full bathListed with MLSLincolnWestonRealty
- $300,000 : 33 Hayward Street, Hopkinton2 beds, 1 full bathListed with Century 21 Commonwealth
- $314,900 : 155 East Main, Hopkinton3 beds, 1 full bathListed with Real Living Barbera Associates
- $320,000 : 34 Lincoln St, Hopkinton2 beds, 1 full bathListed with RE/MAX One Call Realty
- $329,900 : 31 Parker Point Road, Hopkinton2 beds, 1 full bathListed with Selective Homes Realty
- $379,900 : 246 Wood Street, Hopkinton5 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Century 21 Commonwealth
- $379,900 : 49 Woody Island Road, Hopkinton2 beds, 1 full bathListed with Selective Homes Realty
- $389,900 : 177 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $450,000 : 61 Downey St, Hopkinton3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $499,000 : 21 Eastview Rd, Hopkinton3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with ERA Key Realty Services - Westborough
See all Real estate in the city of Hopkinton.
(all data current as of 3/30/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
One of The Best Values in Hopkinton! Excellent Contemporary Home in The Popular Valleywood Estates Neighborhood! Loaded with Great Features Including a Newly Remodeled Kitchen with Classic White Cabinetry, Center Island, GRANITE Counters & STAINLESS Appliances – Open Onto Beautiful Family Room with Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplace, Skylights and Cherry Hardwood Floors! Cathedral Ceiling Sun Room Connected by Two Decks – Multiple Sliders & Tons of Glass, Formal Living Room and Dining Rooms Both Appointed With Hardwood Floors and French Doors, Nice Master Suite With Vaulted Ceilings, Large Walk-in Closet, NEWER CHERRY Floors & Private Bath, Two Other Spacious Bedrooms With Cherry Floors As Well. Finished Walk-Out Lower Level Adds Additional Flex Space For Any Needs – Has a Full Bath! Home Offers Great Commuting Location Just Minutes to 495 & The Mass Pike. Come Take a Peak at This Terrific Home in Valleywood!
Come and check out 7 Tiffany Trail, Hopkinton MA!
Are you just starting to explore Hopkinton as a place you might want to live? You can discover a ton of information about Hopkinton Massachusetts Real Estate and town data points here at our comprehensive guide: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/middlesex-county/hopkinton-ma-real-estate/ See exceptionally detailed information about why so many people consider Hopkinton a fantastic place to live including demographics, schools, restaurants, local attractions, real estate and so much more!