Lakeway Commons Shrewsbury Massachusetts
Address: 59 Olympia Avenue
Square Feet: 1670-1823
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Introducing “Lakeway Commons” a NEW 15 Townhouse Community In The Heart of Downtown Shrewsbury Mass. – Fantastic Location Right Off Route 9! Be Part of This Planned Community Where Urban Living Is Brought to The Berbs! Directly Across The Street On The Old “Spags” Site You Will Find an Urban Center Headlined by Whole Foods, Tavern in The Square Restaurant, Starbucks, Burton’s Grill, and Many Other Shops.
The Lakeway Townhomes Are Being Built By John Burns, A Builder Known For His Exceptional Quality – Units Feature Gorgeous Kitchens With GRANITE Counters & STAINLESS Appliances, Two Story Family Rooms With a Gas Fireplace & Atrium Doors to a Brick Patio, 1st Floor Master Suite With Walk-in Closet & Beautiful Bath, 2nd Floor Offers a 2nd Bedroom, Large Office, Full Bath & Upper Loft With Balcony Overlook to The First Floor – Quality Throughout Including Hardwood Floors, Wainscoting and Crown Moldings! Come Take a Look at This Fabulous New Community!
Lakeway Commons on Olympia Avenue consists of eleven two to three bedroom townhomes. Muzzy Avenue which is also part of Lakeway Commons consists of four two bedroom duplex style townhomes. The Olympia Avenue townhomes offer 1823 square feet of living area and the duplex townhomes are 1670 square feet. Each type of unit comes with a one car garage. There are a total of six buildings. Prices for these new condominiums will be as follows:
- 2 bedroom duplex unit = $399,900
- 2 bedroom interior townhouse= $425,000
- 3 bedroom interior townhouse = $450,000
- 3 bedroom end unit townhouse now = $450,000.
These condos are part of a 23 acre mixed use development. The Commons will offer 103,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment venues. Lakeway Commons has been designed to mimic the feeling of a village center. Anchored by a Whole Foods Market, this mixed use lifestyle center will have a pedestrian friendly setting. The residential and retail buildings will be connected by wide tree lined sidewalks, with outdoor cafes and public seating.
Additional Amenities at Lakeway Commons
- Hardiplank exterior siding.
- Covered front entry porch with with composite decking and columns.
- Composite deck or paver patio off the back depending on the grade of the lot.
- Architectural roof shingles.
- Hardwood floors in the kitchen, dining room and family room.
- 9 foot first floor ceilings.
- Designer trim package including crown moldings, chair rail and wainscoting.
- Granite counters in the kitchen and baths.
- Granite island in the kitchen.
- Gas fireplace in the two story family room.
- Energy Star stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and stove/oven.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Natural gas heat by forced hot air.
- Town water and sewer.
Is Shrewsbury on your list of towns you would consider living in? If so, you can learn all about Shrewsbury Massachusetts Real Estate and town data points here at our comprehensive community guide: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/worcester-county/shrewsbury-massachusetts/ See tons of great information about why so many people consider Shrewsbury an awesome place to live including demographics, schools, restaurants, local attractions, real estate and so much more!
Here at Lakeway Commons, the builder is putting urban back into suburban living!
For all Shrewsbury townhouses for sale besides the condos at Olympia and Muzzy Avenue see below.
- $1,419,000 : 400 Grafton Street, Shrewsbury5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Sterling Property Group
- $1,299,000 : 10 Coachman Ridge Rd, Shrewsbury5 beds, 5 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty Westborough
- $1,275,000 : 106 High St, Shrewsbury4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Andrew J. Abu Inc., REALTORS®
- $1,125,000 : 6 Northland Road, Shrewsbury5 beds, 3 bathsListed with Brown & Brown Real Estate
- $1,100,000 : 257 Gulf St, Shrewsbury0 beds, 0 bathListed with Collins & Demac Real Estate
- $1,069,900 : 14 Park Grove Ln, Shrewsbury5 beds, 6 bathsListed with Andrew J. Abu Inc., REALTORS®
- $999,900 : 136 Prospect Street, Shrewsbury5 beds, 4 bathsListed with King Realty
- $989,000 : 15 Settlers Road, Shrewsbury4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Thrive Real Estate Specialists
- $975,000 : 21 Birch Lane, Shrewsbury4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices N.E. Prime Properties
- $849,900 : 12 Prospect St, Shrewsbury4 beds, 4 bathsListed with LAER Realty Partners
See all Real estate in the city of Shrewsbury.
(all data current as of 12/12/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
For additional information on Lakeway Commons Shrewsbury get in touch with Bill Gassett, Margo Otey, or Erika Steele.