49 Hartford Avenue East, Mendon, Massachusetts, 01576
Address: 49 Hartford Ave East
Square Feet: 2606
Basement: Yes - Partially Finished
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 71970281 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
See all homes for sale besides 49 Hartford Avenue East, Mendon, MA below.
- $639,900 : 6 Mill River Dr, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Century 21 Commonwealth
- $639,000 : 7 Davenport Rd, Mendon4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with Classic Properties REALTORS®
- $599,999 : 13 Thayer Road, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Andrew J. Abu Inc., REALTORS®
- $584,900 : Lot 49 Jewell Crossing, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Mendon Area Real Estate
- $525,000 : 103 North Ave, Mendon3 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Era Key Realty Services
- $524,900 : Lot 6 Pond Street, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Afonso Real Estate
- $524,900 : Lot 5 Pond Street, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Afonso Real Estate
- $524,900 : Lot 4 Pond Street, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Afonso Real Estate
- $475,000 : 70 Uxbridge Road, Mendon3 beds, 1 full, 1 half bathsListed with Coldwell Banker - The Hammond Group
- $475,000 : 10 Metcalf Rd, Mendon4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Franklin
See all Real estate in the city of Mendon.
(all data current as of 5/29/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Young Attractive Colonial With Front Farmers Porch in Exceptional Condition. Loaded with Great Features Including a Nice Maple Kitchen with GRANITE Counters & STAINLESS Appliances, Breakfast Peninsula & Sliders to Deck, Front to Back Entertainment Size Family Room With Gas Fireplace and Hardwood Floors, Formal Dining Room Beautifully Appointed With Wainscoting, Crown Moldings and Hardwood, Nice Master Suite with Walk-in Closet + Private Bath With GRANITE Counters and Tile Floors, 3 Other Bedrooms All with Neutral Appointments, Nice Family Baths with GRANITE and Tile, ***** NEWLY Finished Walk-Out Lower Level (A Couple of Years Old) With Full Windows, Sliders Out to The Backyard and Easily Maintainable Engineered Flooring – Perfect 2nd Family Room, Exercise Area or a Place For The Kids, *** Central Air and Central Vac, Walk-up 3rd Floor For Storage or Future Finished Area, Nice Yard with Grass and Woods, Easy Commuting Location to Major Routes – a Great Home!
Want to learn more about Mendon Massachusetts Real Estate and the town in general? Take a look at our guide here: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/worcester-county/realtors-mendon-ma/ This will give you a great understanding of the real estate market in town along with all the amenities of the community.