167 Ash Street, Hopkinton Massachusetts
Address: 167 Ash Street
Square Feet: 1930
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 72164883 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Absolutely MINT Home With a Gorgeous Lot Having a Park Like Setting! Pride of Ownership Through Out With Tons of Updates and Upgrades ~ Stunning NEWER Custom Cherry Kitchen With Soft Close Doors and Pull Out Shelving, GRANITE Counters & Wolf Gas Cook Top, Thermadore Electric Oven, Bosch Dishwasher, GE Microwave/Convection Oven Combo, Franke Deep Sink With Shelf Style Grid, Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Under Cabinet Lighting, Sliders to Oversized Screen Porch For Extended Warm Weather Living Overlooking The Private Yard, Floor to Ceiling Brick Fireplace in Terrific Family Room, **Beautiful Red Birch Wood Floors Through Out The First Floor**, Formal Living and Dining Room With Crown Moldings & Picture Window, Fantastic Master With Walk-in Closet & Outstanding REMODELED Bath with Custom Tile Shower/NEWER Cherry Vanity With GRANITE/Tile Floors, REMODELED Main Bath With Tile Shower and Ultra Spa Tub/Cherry Vanity With Granite & Tile Floors, All Bedrooms But One Have California Style BUILT-INS, NEW Heating System & Air Conditioning in 2009, Roof Replaced in 2010, Reeds Ferry Shed, Town Water & Sewer, Close to The Center or Town and Schools ~ You Will Fall in Love With This Great Property!
Come and check out 167 Ash Street, Hopkinton MA! Fantastic location just a couple miles down the road from the center of town and schools. Easy commute to the commuter rail in Ashland as well.
Is Hopkinton on your list of places you would consider living? If so, you can discover all the best features about Hopkinton Massachusetts Real Estate and town data points here at our comprehensive community guide: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/middlesex-county/hopkinton-ma-real-estate/ See exceptionally detailed information about why so many people consider Hopkinton an awesome place to live including demographics, schools, restaurants, local attractions, real estate and so much more!
For all Hopkinton homes for sale besides 167 Ash Street see below.
- $2,600,000 : Lot 9 Wescott Dr., Hopkinton5 beds, 5 full, 2 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $1,750,000 : 53 N Mill St, Hopkinton5 beds, 6 full, 2 half bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,650,000 : 3 Cobblers Way, Hopkinton5 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $1,645,000 : 7 Singletary Way, Hopkinton4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,527,000 : Lot 22 Stoney Brook Road, Hopkinton4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,485,000 : Lot 6 Stoney Brook Road, Hopkinton4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,475,000 : 17 Connelly Hill Road, Hopkinton4 beds, 3 full, 2 half bathsListed with Century 21 Commonwealth
- $1,399,000 : Lot 7 Foxhollow Road, Hopkinton4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
- $1,373,500 : Lot 18 Stoney Brook Road, Hopkinton4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,350,000 : Lot 4 Foxhollow Road, Hopkinton4 beds, 4 full, 1 half bathsListed with William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
See all Real estate in the city of Hopkinton.
(all data current as of 5/27/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.