16 Wedgewood Drive, Hopkinton Massachusetts
Address: 16 Wedgewood Drive
Square Feet: 4231
Basement: Yes - Finished
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 72136677 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
*****Update – this Highland Park home sold for $825,000 on 6/30/17*****
Stunning Sholtz Design in One of Hopkinton’s Most Desirable Neighborhoods ~ HIGHLAND PARK! Tons of Features A Buyer Will Love Starting With the Two Story Foyer With Split Staircase That Leads to A Beautiful Custom Kitchen With Cherry Cabinetry, Granite Center Island, & Stainless Appliances Including Viking Double Ovens, Absolutely Incredible Two Story Family Room With Magnificent Feature Windows, Balcony Overlook, Beautiful Built in Cabinetry & Newer Cherry Floors, Formal Dining Room With Brazilian Cherry Floors & Built-in Hutch, Step Down Living Room With Marble Surround Fireplace, New Carpet & Wet Bar Adjoining a Fantastic Office With Built-ins, Awesome Master Suite With High Ceilings, His & Her Walk-in Closets & NEW GRANITE Counters, 3 Other Great Size Bedrooms, **Full Laundry Room That Could Be Converted Into 3rd Full Bath**, NEW GRANITE in Main Bath, Additional Finished Space in The Walk-Out Lower Level, Hydro-Air Heat, Sprinklers, Security, Terrific Wooded Lot – There is TONS OF DETAIL in this home you will love! The Home Was Built By Hallmark Construction With Their High Standard of Delivery Excellent Construction. ***Seller is offering a $10,000 credit at closing for replacement of 2nd floor and basement carpeting.***
Highland Park has an outstanding location. It is only a few minutes to the center of Hopkinton. In addition there are three major attractions in close proximity to the subdivision. The Hopkinton Country Club, Hopkinton State Park and the commuter rail to Boston are all right nearby! You can also easily pick up the Mass Pike from Route 9 which is also not that far away. If you get hungry for a bite to eat there is always the family landmark restaurant “Carbones” right down the street.
Come and check out 16 Wedgwood Drive, Hopkinton MA! Highland Park is one of the most popular neighborhoods in all of Metrowest Massachusetts.
Is Hopkinton on your list of places you would consider living? If so, you can learn all about Hopkinton Massachusetts Real Estate and town data points here at our comprehensive community guide: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/middlesex-county/hopkinton-ma-real-estate/ See exceptionally detailed information about why so many people consider Hopkinton an awesome place to live including demographics, schools, restaurants, local attractions, real estate and so much more!
For all Hopkinton homes for sale besides 16 Wedgewood Drive see below.
- $617,400 : 0 Lakepoint Way #3, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with StreamLine Communities - Hopkinton
- $599,000 : 4 Davenport Lane #4, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $544,950 : 21 Redwood Path #141, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
- $539,900 : 31 Frostpane Lane #31, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Signature Properties
- $539,900 : 12 Autumn Ridge Drive #12, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Realty Executives Boston West
- $509,020 : 67 Spruce Street #113, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
- $500,695 : 53 Spruce Street #106, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
- $499,900 : 43 E Main St, Hopkinton0 beds, 0 bathListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $479,900 : 34 Sanctuary Ln #34, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $479,850 : 19 Redwood Path #140, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
See all Real estate in the city of Hopkinton.
(all data current as of 8/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.