14 Highcroft Way, Hopkinton Massachusetts
Address: 14 Highcroft Way
Square Feet: 2170
Basement: Yes - Finished
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 72102132 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Fantastic Home in The Popular “Highland Park” Neighborhood. Tons of Great Features Including a Terrific Kitchen With Loads of Cabinetry, Solid Surface Counters and Sunny Walkout-out Bay Window, Open Floor Plan With Adjoining Kitchen-Dining-Family Room – Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout! Striking Family Room With Fireplace and Handsome Raised Panel Woodwork Surround & BUILT-IN BOOKCASES, Glass Doors to Deck Overlooking The Woods, Two Generous Sized Bedrooms With Cathedral Ceilings & Skylights, Hardwood Floors and En-suite Baths Including a Gorgeous NEWLY REMODELED Master Bath With Awesome Oversized Custom Tile Shower, Double White Cabs With STONE Counters, Full Finished Walk-Out Basement With Sliders to Patio Area, Nice Walk-in Closet, Young Heating and A/C Systems, 1 Car Garage With Great Storage Space Above, Highland Park is Just Down The Street From The Hopkinton State Park and The Train Station at The Southborough/Hopkinton Town Line.
Come and check out 14 Highcroft Way, Hopkinton MA!
Do you want to explore all the benefits Hopkinton provides as a place you might want to live? Have a look and discover lots of useful information about Hopkinton Massachusetts Real Estate and town data points here at our comprehensive guide: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/middlesex-county/hopkinton-ma-real-estate/ See exceptionally detailed information about why so many people consider Hopkinton a fantastic place to live including demographics, schools, restaurants, local attractions, real estate and so much more! Highland Park is one of the most popular townhouse neighborhoods in Hopkinton.
For all Hopkinton Condos for sale besides 14 Highcroft Way see below.
- $617,400 : 0 Lakepoint Way #3, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with StreamLine Communities - Hopkinton
- $599,000 : 4 Davenport Lane #4, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $544,950 : 21 Redwood Path #141, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
- $539,900 : 31 Frostpane Lane #31, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Signature Properties
- $539,900 : 12 Autumn Ridge Drive #12, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Realty Executives Boston West
- $509,020 : 67 Spruce Street #113, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
- $500,695 : 53 Spruce Street #106, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
- $499,900 : 43 E Main St, Hopkinton0 beds, 0 bathListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $479,900 : 34 Sanctuary Ln #34, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $479,850 : 19 Redwood Path #140, Hopkinton2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Pulte Homes of New England
See all Real estate in the city of Hopkinton.
(all data current as of 8/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.