10 Stone Crossing Way, Hopkinton Massachusetts
Address: 10 Stone Crossing Way
Square Feet: 3369
Basement: Yes - Walk-Out
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 71972900 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
For all Hopkinton homes for sale besides 10 Stone Crossing Way see below.
- $39,900 : 0 W. Main St, Hopkinton0 beds, 0 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty North Central
- $239,900 : 16 Apple Tree Hill Rd #16, Hopkinton2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Realty Executives Boston West
- $285,000 : 18 Cedar St, Hopkinton4 beds, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty Westborough
- $325,000 : 12 Leman Ln #12, Hopkinton2 beds, 2 bathsListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $335,000 : 68 E Main St, Hopkinton2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Rise Realty
- $339,000 : 6 Leons Way, Hopkinton0 beds, 0 bathListed with RE/MAX Executive Realty
- $359,000 : 0 Proctor St, Hopkinton0 beds, 0 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $359,900 : 3 Lorigan Road, Hopkinton3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Northeast Signature Properties, LLC
- $359,999 : 33 Stoney Brook Rd, Hopkinton0 beds, 0 bathListed with Prime Homes
- $374,900 : 177 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
See all Real estate in the city of Hopkinton.
(all data current as of 9/21/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Picturesque Cul-De-Sac Setting For This Stunning Colonial Located in The Beautiful Stone Crossing Way Neighborhood! Magnificent Two Story Foyer Welcomes You Into The Home, The Kitchen Offers Custom Cherry Cabinetry With Pullout Sliders, Center Island, GRANITE Counters, Double Ovens, Wine Display and Bright Walk-out Bay Eating Area, Dramatic Step Down Family Room With Fireplace, Soaring Ceilings, A Wall of Glass, Cherry Wood Floors & Skylights!, Front to Back Formal Living & Dining Room With Hardwood, Wainscoting and Moldings, 1st Floor Office with French Doors, Fantastic 3 Room Master Suite With Spacious Bedroom, Huge Walk-in California Style Closet (Closet Tec), Sitting Room w/High Ceilings, & Nice Bath, 3 Other Spacious Bedrooms, ****Walk-out Lower Level Roughed For Bath – Perfect for Expansion Area, 3 Car Garage, Terrific Fenced Yard, Central Air, Rough Central Vac, Security System, Sprinklers, Built-in Speakers Throughout, New Roof (2010) Newer Heating System – Great Property!
Come and check out 10 Stone Crossing Way, Hopkinton MA!
You can discover all there is to know about Hopkinton Massachusetts Real Estate and town data points here: http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com/ma-re/middlesex-county/hopkinton-ma-real-estate/ See very detailed information about what makes Hopkinton a special place to live including demographics, schools, restaurants, local attractions, real estate and so much more!